B&E Capital Law stands for “Business & Employment” Visas. B&E Capital Law is an exclusive division of Vassell Law Group, PC devoted to serving U.S. employers, and individuals who seek permanent and temporary work visas in the United States.
We work across all industries and represent Students | Au Pairs | Professionals | Investors | Skilled Workers | Unskilled Workers | Individuals who trade services with the United States |and Foreign companies that open new U.S. branch offices.
Visas for professionals and business people — responsive and efficient work/business visa services
Temporary & Permanent Family Visas For Children,Spouses and Parents
Temporary Employment & Business Visas – H-1B, B, E-1, E-2, F-1, H2, H3, L-1, L-2, Blanket L, O, P, Q, R, TN visas. Also I-9 Compliance and Audit Services
Visas for Individuals — Temporary Visas include: Student visas, Visitor visas, Change of Status, Extension of Status, I-539, F-1, B-1, B-2, Religious Visas, Diplomats, Au Pairs, Cultural Exchange Programs, and more.
H-1B Visas — Temporary work visa services for companies and individuals
Fiancé Visas — K-1 and K-2 Visas
- Naturalization and U.S Citizenship Services
- Employment Based PR Status: EB -1, EB-2 & EB-3 Work-based Petitions by U.S. Employer for Professionals, Skilled & Unskilled Workers
- I-140 Permanent Petition by U.S. Employer for Foreign National Workers & International Talent
- Green Cards based on National Interest Waivers (NIW) – PHDs, Masters Degrees, Thesis, International Talent/Skills in the National Interest
- Adjustment of Status to U.S. Permanent Residents –
- Professionals, Executives, Managers, Business Owners, and all Employment-based categories (I, II, III, IV, & V)
- Permanent Green Card for Nannies – Child Care
- Permanent Resident Status for U Visa – Victims of Crime
- Permanent Resident Status & Work Authorization for victims of Trafficking
- Permanent Green Card Status & Work Authorization for Abused Spouses
- VAWA – Permanent Resident Status & Work Authorization for Victims of Domestic Violence -I-360,
- I-751 Waivers
- Special Immigrants – Permanant Resident Green Card Representation
- G-4 Visa Adjustment of Status to Permanant Resident of the United States
- I-601A Waivers of lawful entry into the United States for individuals who entered without inspection & undocumented.
Asylum & Withholding of Removal
Defense Against Deportation & Removal Proceedings
Schedule a consultation
I cannot begin to express my thanks and gratitude to you for the great result you achieved in my case. I felt safe and understood. The professionalism, care, and consideration for my needs has been superb. I will be recommending you to every person I know looking for legal help in the future!
I was extremely happy with the way my case was handled and the result achieved. Throughout the process everyone at B & E Capital was professional, polite, and friendly. I could not have asked for anyone better to represent and support me.