Speed Processing Your Visa and More!!

Today, we answer some questions from our Social Media Family!!

Can hiring a U.S. immigration lawyer speed up the process for my case?

What is TPS and is it the same as asylum?

How much money do I need to invest in the U.S. to get an investor visa?

Is there anything I, as U.S. Citizen can do? He married me for the Green Card and now he is divorcing me!!

To schedule a consultation, you may email us at info@becapitallaw.com or call / text (703)966-0907. B&E Capital – Vassell Law Group,PC | http://www.vasselllaw.com | http://www.becapitallaw.com | Members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association for over 20 years.